Lulu sandwich paste, tea sandwich vintage recipe

I'll be honest I have no idea what this was for other then to spread on toast or to fill a sandwich. It is similar to pimento cheese recipes I have seen though none of them are pre-cooked in this fashion.  We as a family brain stormed what this would be good with and tried a couple. Excellent on burgers we plan to stuff some with it next time.  Grilled cheese was made with it on rye bread which was tasty as well.


*Note ~ this is better with all elements being finely chopped.


Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17