Dingle Babbles, Cinnamon roll, vintage baked dessert or breakfast bun

This recipe pulled me in with the name, Dingle Babble! This seems to be a recipe for a sweet roll, much like a cinnamon roll.  I have no idea why this is called a dingle babble and cannot find anything about them anywhere!  This is actually the filling for a roll but store bought puff pastry or crescent rolls are perfect to use.


This recipe does not state what temp to bake these at or how long. They seem to do well at 350 and for about 20 minutes.

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17