Honey Taffy, vintage candy recipe, Halloween, Christmas

I have been reading the Little House on the Prairie series with my youngest as part of our homeschooling.  In the books they bring up taffy pulls several times of various types. I was searching around for a recipe that may have been used at or around this time and received this one copied from a church or grange book, the cover is missing so I'm not sure which or when printed, but the title page states they are recipes from the year of establishment 1878, so close enough in my book. Now to build up the courage to try out a recipe like this.  



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17