Back to school sandwich fillings, tea, lunch, quick dinner, vintage sandwiches recipes

I am sure I am not alone in the chaos of back to school time. But I homeschool you say! I do but every other activity comes back into play too! Dance classes, sports, scouts and youth groups galore. What is a mom to make for dinner when you have to run here then there and back to here? Quick dinners like these sandwiches pair well with soup and make a quick and easy dinner.


Dried beef is an underutilized ingredient and one I personally love. I can eat it like chips! If you really don't like it you can replace it with chipped roast beef. 


Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17