Remember when 1/15/17

My mom sold Avon, and I LOVED getting these samples before I was old enough to wear makeup:) totally forgot abt these!!!:

Lipstick samples!!! Ok almost every little girl loved when the Avon lady brought out the adorable little samples of lipstick. "Just my size" .  I still see that glow when my samples come out. Sometimes from those little girls who grew up an remember them, sometimes from a new generation of little ladies.  Anyone looking for a sample of our modern  day versions need only email an address and request for a sample bag.

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs