Product of the day 1/17/17 ~ labels

Only Here for a short time so buy them now!

I love labels..lol I use them every where because, well I forget what is what and where I put it. I also use them to display my products, on my books, on the kids stuff that leaves the house, lunches and more.  It is how I keep thing organized and how the people in my home know what is in all my little compartments.  These Labels from Avon are classically beautiful, Not too much but pretty to add just that right touch.

• Different color labels cling on and are customizable to put in your house
• Attach to glass or acrylic jars
• Comes with 4 sheets
• Each sheet has different colored and shaped labels
• 2 sheets printed in color and 2 sheets printed in black
• Label can be removeable; text cannot be erasable
• 8.75" L x 9.75" H per sheet


Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17