Who wants to sell Avon? Our New Kitty!

Image may contain: cat and indoor
I DO!!!


So I do not need another furbaby.  Our family was not in need and yet this little girl stole our hearts this Christmas.  It is a danger of being an Avon rep. to be offered furbabies.  Usually I am more then capable of saying no but once this little darling was placed in my hands I was a gonner.  All 11oz of her stole my heart and it took barely a moment for her to do the same to my hubby and the kids.  She has been with us almost a month and has doubled her scrawny size and fully integrated into the family.


Yup that link goes to my sign up page for Avon and I would love for you or anyone you know looking for a job to join my team !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17