Hawaiian Pork Chops, gluten free vintage dinner recipe

When looking at old and vintage recipes you get a feel for the ones that are real good. Well worn and splatter stained pages usually means the recipes have been made often and well enjoyed. This recipe is naturally gluten free which is nice. I find that when the original is already gluten free by nature it just taste better, no substitutes I guess. 

This was a slip of paper in a book. The rest of the recipe was no where to be found but on trial we just let it simmer in pan until cooked through, tender and sauce thickened. It was about 5 minutes or so but I had fairly thin chops, if using thicker ones I would cook them until just about cooked through before pouring on the sauce which thickens nicely but quickly.  I also, (on the second go, we liked this and there are no pictures because the fam ate it too fast), added a red onion with the pepper, as is our tastes preference.  



I served this over rice which was well liked.


Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17