Cabbaged stuffed with potato, vintage dinner recipe, vegetarian

This is a vegetarian recipe that can easily be made vegan or add some browned ground beef. Either way this is a tasty unique way to make cabbage.  The boiling of the entire head of cabbage and then hollowing it out is another technique I have never seen before but cannot wait to try once the cabbages are in.  I am sure it is a sight to see when finished as well. This is certainly a hardy fall dish to serve up on a cold night with a nice loaf of bread.




Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17