Butter Pastry, Onion Pie, Vintage package recipe dinner, brunch


I do oh so love my vintage finds and in a falling apart cookbook I found some scraps of flour packages. On them were the saved recipes of someone looking to make them. I am not sure the age but the brand is still around and going strong today. These recipes obviously go together but the pastry can be made to use with pretty much any recipe sweet or savory.  This pie would be a lovely addition to any brunch table or as tarts for tea.  Dinners could be made from just this or it can be used as a side dish. 












Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17