Halloween decor is found in the Avon Living book!

Is it too early to prep for Halloween? Not in my book! It is one of my favorite holidays to enjoy and I love hosting our huge trick or treating party every year for the kids. Yes they are getting older and the teens now hang out to pass out candy to trick or treaters at our door while we still go around with the little folks in I guess the way all kids grow up. Kids growing up or not I will still decorate and partake in the fun of Halloween! This year we have some fun new serving décor that I just cannot wait to get my hands on!


Pictured above are our  Mini Spider BowlsMini Cauldron Snack Holders and Lantern with Seasonal Decals. There are more great decorative items to explore as well. Not to mention the fun one can have with a little makeup! Don't forget our amazing fall scented candles too!

Related posts: Halloween makeup

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17