Country candles with the Tomboy!

Sometimes something new comes along and you just cannot help but say "let's try it!"
That happened to me this weekend. These lovely candles and tarts with their  FDA approved soy, kosher certified and long lasting scents were brought to my attention. I may have a new mania.

Shop a little country candles here!
Jump on and check my newest e-store of products such as tarts and warmers, candles, scented teddy bears and beads! 

Are you looking for  sales you can do with no start up? The kits do cost money but to become a consultant right now with just an e-store is FREE! A risk free try at earning money!

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17