Mustard Pickle, canning the harvest vintage recipe

A pickle that bites back! Twist up your canned pickles for a different flavor with the heat that comes from mustard and horseradish. This is a great canning recipe or as it states can be left in the pickle crock. I can mine with very hot liquid being poured in and then being turned upside down for an hour. Once I flip them back over they seal themselves. I have also water bathed these but I really hate soft pickles so do not like cooking the cukes at all.

This pickling liquid in this recipe is also a wonderful match to pickle zucchini, green tomatoes and watermelon rinds.



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17