Tea Sandwich Recipes, English Tea, chicken sandwich

My pre-teen and her friends are Harry Potter fans. One of their favorite new rituals is to have English Tea together. Sipping on tea and eating tiny sandwiches while they gossip and giggle for hours on end. I love cooking for these girlies and listening to them laugh and joke. I know how quickly this time will go. We spent the last tea pouring through the old cookbooks I have searching for Tea recipes for sandwiches and sweets. I wish I had a picture of the fig filled sandwiches but as I slathered on the sweet filling over cream cheese the girls ate them just as fast. It is safe to say they were a winner.


We serve our Tea on these darling plates I made with miss matched plates, candle sticks and vintage Avon bottles. So much fun!



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17