Marshmallow Sweet Potatoes vintage recipe, side dish, Thanksgiving

This is one of those recipes I remember from my youth. My Uncle would make these and tell me they were dinner sundaes.  He would scoop the sweet potatoes with an ice cream scoop and top off a round of canned pineapple. He would then top the orange "Ice cream scoop" with marshmallow and melted it skillfully to look like white "fudge" a cherry would top it all off. This was his tradition for Thanksgiving.


A dish of chopped nuts can be served for anyone who wants "sprinkles" on their sundaes. If you have a picky eater this may be a fun way to get some sweet potatoes in them.



To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17