Lets help Texas



For those who do not know my story. In 2011 my husband lost his job, I started Avon to supplement our savings. At this time a 500 year flood hit our area leaving us homeless with 4 kids and only me bringing in a small amount of money with Avon. It took 5 long months to move back into 2 rooms of our home. We had 1 bedroom, a bathroom, a fridge and microwave. A group called Agape helped us so very much to put us back together. When they found out how bad our situation was 20 people showed up 2 days later and started working on our home. In just a week we had walls, floors, electric and plumbing in all rooms again. I know how these people feel and will be doing more to help. Once we know family and friends are safe in the area I will be hosting a fundraiser to send some stuffed animals and more of these packs via them.
Help Support Hurrican Harvey Relief Efforts
Show your support here!

To help out Avon has created a bundle. It is $10 and will have both personal care and toiletries as well as some of our housewares.  Please contact me if you would like to help. 25% of my online sales will be going to buy these kits as well. 

Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links
Updated 9/1/17 to include the e-store address

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17