Bordeaux Sauce, Vintage pickle recipe


Not so much a sauce as a pickle type vegetable relish perfect for roasted meats, sandwiches and hot dogs! Used as a last ditch to save the crops recipe this recipe was used when a frost hit and it was use the green tomatoes or lose them. 



If you do not have the tiny pearl sixe onions, these too can be chopped. I prefer them this way so that's what I do. 



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17