Flamingo Pickles, Peppers and onions, pickled salad recipe, vintage

The harvest season is starting. It's become the time to pick and process all sorts of veggies and fruits. This tasty pickle is made from red bell peppers and onions. Delicious topper for burgers, pork, chicken and even give a twist by topping off a meat loaf with it.


Now in this recipe they leave celery an option but I wouldn't be me if I didn't add a clove or two of garlic to each jar I decided to can. Just follow your directions for a water bath.



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17