Halloween bites!





So when going to Halloween parties I like to wear my Avon make up. Now Avon may not give off the impression that gory is it's thing and honestly it's not, but that doesn't stop this lady from using some of my lovely BB cream, eye shadow, bronzer and lip stick to create these vicious bite marks.

First of all I use some good old white glue to glue torn up toilet paper into my face. Small pieces rolled and shaped into circles create the "teeth" marks. A little extra glue to blend out the edges is needed to give that "real" life skin effect.

Once dry a good coat of BB cream to match my skin happens. Then in the edges dark browns, red browns and a little purple  eyeshadows started to go under edges to create shadows. Dark red lipstick to fill in where the bloody spots should be, then a padding of dark brown and purple shadow around the edges and eyes. A quick full face bronzing to blend the skin tones again, or powder foundation. A lighter shade then your skin to give a "dead" look darker for a "fevered" look. I did drip some fake blood around to finish out the look. 

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17