Kielbasa Stir Fry

I am still on this exclusion diet, had a set back and needed to restart.  Breakfast is a hard meal on this diet so much of the foods I am eating in the a.m. are a little more dinner-esk.  This one is probably my favorite right now though. I found a local butcher with smoked kielbasa we all like with no nitrates or gluten fillers. That is harder to do then one might think by the way. So for a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner this stir fry has become a staple in our house. Packed full of veggies and delish!

Kielbasa Stir Fry

  • 1 12oz bit of kielbasa cut in rounds
  • 2 sweet peppers (banana here)
  • 1 small onion
  • 1 small head broccoli
  • 2 cloves garlic (we like a lot if you don't use only 1)
  • Pepper to taste (the kielbasa is salty so I do not add more salt but you feel free to if you want)
  • Olive oil

In a pan I heat up the Olive oil and then brown the kielbasa, as it cooks I add the veggies and cook until tender enough to enjoy. I only go until the broccoli turns bright green as we like a bit of crunch to our veggies.  I serve this as is or with rice for those who need a little carb with their food!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17