Raspberry Syrup or Strawberry ~ Gluten free recipe

Being gluten free means there are a ton of deserts my little cannot have. I am always on the search to find treats that are different or that will make what she can have a little more exciting.  Add in the monster of a black raspberry patch we have and this one fits us just fine.


Suggested uses:
In milk like one would chocolate
To dribble on Bundt cakes , ice cream, puddings and cheese cakes.


Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17