Delectable Deviled Crab Cakes

One of my favorite memories from growing up was going to the Jersey shore before the crack of dawn to go crabbing. We would sit in a little boat on the bay or wade out into it with bits of chicken in a cage to catch the hard shell beauties. Once enough was caught and a little fishing was done we would head home to cook up those crabs. My Dad usually made fresh marinara sauce with the crabs and some clams and muscles we would pick up at the beach as well but I was always partial to crab cakes. 


Now of coarse not everyone is able to get fresh out of the water crab. That's ok even canned crab is ok to use if your store doesn't have a good selection. Lump crab meat works just as good as back fin or blue crab. 

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17