Introducing our newest Anew!

I am pretty excited about this new Anew Firm and Sculpt cream. As I loose weight the skin that used to snap back just isn't... getting older has some disadvantages.  I will post a before in after once I have used this cream for a couple weeks!

Skin So Soft Shave Oil
Anew Platinum Firm and Sculpt Cream for Neck and Chest


The Good:
• Contains Peptide Lifting Complex (patent-pending)
• Re-contours the look of sagging skin
• Helps minimize the appearance for sagging skin and wrinkles
• Visibly smooth's and tightens skin
• Helps restore the look of youthful skin
• Non-greasy



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook!

To become an Avon Rep
please click here for more info and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17