Mouthwatering Stuffed Peppers

MMMMM I love stuffed peppers! As a person who does a low carb/keto diet, they have become a wonderful way of changing up dinner.
This mouthwatering version from A1 brand steak sauce forgoes the rice and uses corn instead for the carb (I left it out filled my pepper and then added corn for hubby and kids) . This is really a dinner all in one with your vegetable, protein and carb all in one happy little pepper!
Side note: If green pepper is a little strong for you try another color such as the yellow or red varieties.


Image result for advertising recipe

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17