Thank you Avon, I love my Job!

I would like to thank Avon, a company that allows me to earn the income my family needs while still having me at home to do the Mom "stuff" and homeschooling. I have never had a "job" that has made me feel more accepted and appreciated then this company. Yesterday I attended the yearly recognition luncheon and not only had a blast but was humbled by my own accomplishments and by meeting those who have been doing this for decades, even over a half century!

I don't make any claims that selling Avon is a "sell it's self" company. People know it and get excited about it but like all businesses you get what you put into it. With Avon I get  more back then I ever did selling other DS products. I put in 10-15 hours a week and for the 3rd year in a row I earned an award for sales increase. This year I came in #1 in district and for the first time came in the top 5 for district volume sales in total. I climbed up a notch in our sellers clubs as well!

 

I love displaying my statues, I love my statues. Not every job commends you for doing well and we get rewarded not only with these beauties but a lovely luncheon with DJ's and prizes. We get a goodie bag of exclusive items before they come out as well as other earned items like my Godinger server set.
This year though I also had the privilege of having one of my down line (someone I signed up and mentored) come with me to this Gala to receive rewards. It's like a "proud mom" moment when you see your people getting acknowledged for their hard work!

She earned Best New Sales Earner in District and The Spirit of Avon award and all earned in less then a year! It's just AWESOME! Just to have sold enough to be in the recognition program is a huge deal, we're talking thousands of dollars sold here folks and she rocked it!

I love that I got to have this experience. I worked for it, I earned it and I am quite proud of it and my team member.  I would love to share this experience with you. You can email me questions or sign up today!



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17