Grab them!

Grab your dreams here!
Do you ever sit at our desk and dream of a job that doesn't have you up at the crack of dawn? One where you feel accomplishment and fulfilled? Maybe your a stay at home looking at the bills and dreaming of a time where you don't have to find the pennies to make it work.  That last one was me by the way.  The Mom trying to make ends meet so my hubby didn't have to work 60 hours a week at 2 jobs. Yup been there, done that. Climbed out of that hole with Avon. I was presented the opportunity by my then sister in law. She said you can do this and I took the chance on believing her. Now I am a Gold Ambassador sales leader, a Honor Society Seller (Means I sell more then $20,000 a year) and I make the money my family needs for all those dance classes and gulp, car insurance on new drivers... that's a killer!  I can help you obtain your dreams of financial freedom. Business ownership. Freedom from the 9-5. Join me today !

Have questions? Email me!

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17