Quick and Easy Meal ~ Noodles with Ham ~ Schinkenfleckerln

So my youngest child is in love with the Sound of Music movie.  We, as you might be able to tell lately, have been searching out and trying recipes that Maria and the kids would have eaten, I used some gluten free noodles in this one which are not quite the right shape but hey you need to work with what you can get, The dish is one we'll be keeping as a go to meal for certain. Great to use up leftover ham as well it is so very simple and quick, yet so very yummy!





Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17