Let them...




Do your kids believe in leprechauns and fairies? Mine do! I have had people give me a hard time about "letting" my kids believe in fairy tales and even worse supporting it! Well to them I say fooy! (OK maybe in real life it's not quite that word)  

I want my kids to believe in magic. Did you ever wonder why the Harry Potter books are so very popular. Of coarse J.K. Rowling is a brilliant writer but it's not just that. She brought back to life the magic of the past and wove a whole new world of mystery and hope. Kids, people need hope. The hope of something better and more fun. I never really let them loose the hope but have raised them up to understand some of it. I explain that magical potions are really just herbal remedies, the kind we use at home every day. That the tooth fairy is a celebration of their growing up and that the fairies are those who care for the environment.  I never let my hope for mystical beings die out in myself none to mind for my kids.

Is it lying? No I don't think so. As I said we bring them up to see the magic in the real life things. The ice crystals on the windows start out as Jack Frost and as we learn in our science lessons they learn about how the crystals actually form. How we can be "Jack Frost" and make crystals ourselves.

Let them be little, let them believe.

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17