Orange Cream scented candle, home fragrance from Country Scents

Orange CreamAre you one of those kids who just loved having an orange cream sickle? The sweet drips running down your arm while the scent of oranges and the cream filled your brain with euphoria... ok so I was that kid.  Which is why I really like this scent from Country Candles.  I have the melts but it comes in candles as well as our other products as well.  


Shadow the Black Labrador 16 inch
Such as our adorable scented stuffed animals!

Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info

and to sign up.


There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17