Beauty Box, The A box From Avon Newesy Edition

Each A box is here for only 2 short weeks so when you see them grab them up while you can! This box this campaign is awesome and carries 2 of my everyday products. You might see me without the eyeliner once in a while but there is very few times you will, if ever find me with out my glazewear lip-gloss and the Mocha is one of my 2 go to's (apple cinnamon is my other one by the way)

A Box

What's in this A Box:
  • Avon True Color Glazewear Lip Gloss in Mocha Latte
  • A Box Exclusive! Be Mine Stud Earrings, 2 pairs of pierced studs
  • Big & Daring Volume Mascara in Blackest Black
  • Avon True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
  • Avon True Color Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black

Avon A Box

Avon A Box
Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17