Coffee Protien Drink, Gluten free and low carb, keto friendly

Do you ever get that mid morning or afternoon slump? Need just at little something to get you through to the next meal? I know I do most days. Most days I need a little something in the afternoon to help curb those cravings for junk food. 


When Avon Introduced the Espira collection to us Avon Reps, I will admit I was a little more the skeptical about these powders. Not being a shake person I wasn't even keen on trying them. I am a believer in trying one's product before selling it so a canister of each, vanilla and chocolate was purchased and tried...




The directions say to mix with milk product be it soy, almond, dairy whatever you prefer. I didn't like them at all that way.  So here I was with a product I wasn't fond of and a lot of it. What do you do? I find a way to like it, and I did! I began mixing the plant based powder in my afternoon coffee. Hoping that maybe not only would I like it but that I would be able to help curb my insane sweet cravings in the afternoons. I am on a keto diet so this is really a hard point in the day for me.  Well it worked. Not before a little playing around with it, but I found a mix I like.

Ingredients:
1 scoop Espira Plant Power Protein
20 oz brewed coffee

Optional:
Cream,
zero calorie sweetener

Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17