Easy dinner recipe, Mulligan Stew, vintage recipe

Now the version I have always had growing up, the meat in this recipe was made into tiny little meatballs, much the size one would find in a canned pasta. Half teaspoon size or so.  This one seems to leave it loose which would save a boat load of time. There is also a lack of garlic, I could cry.


Feel free to add a little spice or herbs tot his as well.  But use caution if using a highly spiced sausage not to over do it. We have experimented with different flavored V8 juices as well. 

Serve with:
Green Salad
Bread



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17