Walnut and Fruit Christmas Cake, Vintage advertisment with recipe for dessert

I really do enjoy finding recipes from old advertisements, especially ones that are from companies still going strong 30+ years later. I also really love potica and that style sweet bread which makes this recipe right up my alley.
I personally would use just dried fruit instead of the candied versions but I keep our sugar and carbs as low as possible.
Chronically Vintage: 15 Timelessly Wonderful Vintage Christmas Dessert Recipes

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17