Orange cake, Vintage desert recipe, baking, scratch and home made

Found in an old cook book that was created to share recipes that were old 50 years ago this gem of a recipe was found. It is tasty and old fashioned. I love it. I can't help but gravitate towards the flavors of the past and this one is delightful. I also just couldn't get enough of the side notes in this old book. The pictures are a real hoot too!

Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17