Bacon Jalapeño Ranch Deviled Eggs, keto friendly appetizer recipe

Bacon Jalapeño Ranch Deviled Eggs were my try at something tasty for my low carb diet that also hit my spicy craving needs. I have made several version that I had found on web searches and Pinterest but it wasn't until I met a lovely woman at a wine festival that I had the ingredient that took good eggs to awesome eggs. Bevvy's Gourmet is a the place to get your dip  mixes and I have been buying from them for several years now. This recipe is nothing without their Jalapeño Ranch dip mix!




These  eggs fit into the keto life style and are a great app to take to tailgates, parties and picnics.
When taking them some place I always make sure there are pepper slices on top to identify them as having some spice. I know full well that not everyone can drink the hot sauce as it's put in out home for we are addicts to spicy foods.

Bacon Jalapeño Ranch Deviled Eggs (makes 24 halves)

12 boiled eggs
5 slices of bacon crisped and broken in to bits
1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
2-3 tablespoons Bevvy's Gourmet Jalapeño Ranch Dip mix (based on your tastes)
1/4 cup sour cream
Optional: Jalapeño slices to garnish tops, I use my smoked and pickled version

Cut eggs in half and in a bowl put the yolks of eggs and sour cream, cream together until smooth. add the dip mix, chives, and bacon. Mix well and fill the wells left in the egg whites. Place a sliced pepper on top to identify that they are on the spicy side. 

Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.
I do not make money from Bevvy's Gourmet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17