Vintage advertisment and my recipe for Pimento Grilled cheese

Kraft Cheese Spreads SWANKY SWIGS Posy Pattern Glasses 1947

I remember my Gram and my mother both having these jars in our cupboard for us kids to drink from. In the waste not want not world this was a 2 for. Along with Jelly jars with cartoons on them... I loved these best though. The contents was this processed pimento cheese spread that was salty and had a fairly bright orange color.  It was though one of my favorite grilled cheese cheeses.

Pimento Grilled cheese.
Sliced bread of choice
Pimento Spread
Butter

Simplicity at it's best, just spread cheese on bread and sandwich. Spread butter on outsides and heat in griddle until golden brown.



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17