Cushion Walk® Rickie Sherpa Boot, winter fashion

Cushion Walk® Rickie Sherpa Boot

Ok I just love boots! I had the knee high version of these last year and am waiting on these to come in for this year! Our Cushion Walk® line is amazingly comfortable all the time and I rarely buy any shoes without it anymore, and those are specific to a situation usually!

These babies come in sizes 6m-11m


Follow me on
Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17