How Avon's Clothes fit, size chart and return policy

I know how it is to fear ordering clothing from online or out of a catalog. How will it fit? Are the sizes true or totally off? Will I like how it looks on me?

How Avon's Clothes fit, size chart and return policy!

I have found that Avon's clothing has run fairly true to size, there have been a couple items, that I think more due to style, were a little too big on me, but again I think it was more the style and cut then anything else.  It's ok though, we at Avon have a return policy and it is simple.  The policy can be read here.  I have always been happy with the clothing I have purchased through Avon.



I would also like to take the time to put out the fact that our Mark line will now have a larger range of size options reaching up to size 3x. The will fit as the above chart shows. 








Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17