October is Nationa l Breast Cancer Awareness month, help by buying one of Avon's Candles for hope





Avon will donate 20% of net profits from breast cancer fundraising products -up to $1 million* - to the Avon Foundation for Women to support Avon Breast Cancer Crusade programs across the U.S.


Avon has many products that are included for this promotion and I will be highlighting them this month. We start with Our Hope Candle.

It is a tree wick candle with a peony scent and burns easily 30+ hours from my own use of our candles.








Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17