Spiced Apple Cocktail, alchaol free, kids drink recipe, Retro recipe

I am not totally comfortable calling a recipe from my childhood "retro" just yet but as it's almost 40 years since it was printed I guess I'm going to have to get used to the notion 😯

This one is alchaol free but can easily be boozed up with a splash of cinnamon whisky or vodka.  Most definitely a fall time drink perfect for pumpkin carving and trick or treating 🎃


Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17