Pineapple Salsa Recipe, Gluten free party appetizer

So what do you do when you get handed 7 pineapples? You play with recipes and this one my be one of my best salsa recipes yet. The kids ate it quick and it was so very tasty on top of grilled chicken. If I could cook fish in the house you can bet I would have a nice grilled piece of halibut smothered in this.


Pineapple Salsa Recipe
1 fresh Pineapple chopped small
1 cucumber seeded and chopped small
1 small red onion chopped fine
1-3 jalapeƱos chopped fine (to taste)
1 tsp. cilantro
1/2- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
salt to taste

Pretty simple. Core and deseed fruits and veggies. Chop small and mix everything together. Now we like a lot of heat so I kept adding jalapeƱo for a mild version use just 1, the spicier you like the more you add, 1 or 2 more or kick up the heat by replacing with a nice habanero.





Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17