Scalloped Oysters, vintage seafood recipe, Gluten Free Conversion:

Scalloped Oysters sound so very tasty. So many people are scared off by these tender morsels of the sea and I really don't know why.  This is actually on my list to cook when I am visiting family and hubby is not with us. A very simple casserole that is creamy and delicious.  Serve with some good hardy bread to sop up the milky sauce.

Gluten Free Conversion:
This is an easy one. Just swap out the crackers for your favorite GF version. I really like the herbed versions for recipes like this.

If you are completely not into oysters other seafood can be subbed out. Crab, shrimp, clams, muscles anything really. Due tot he simple nature of the recipe it is very easy to adapt.

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17