Quintessential Pennsylvania Dutch Shoo Fly Pie

Quintessential Pennsylvania Dutch Shoo Fly Pie! If you grow up in PA this is the pie you will miss this if you leave. Often not even heard of outside the Pennsy boarder this wet bottomed, crumb topped pastry is all the good of old fashioned Amish cooking all in one. It is a dense treat so even though it says it serves 8 I would stretch that to 16 personally.  Some people like it plain or with ice cream, whipped cream too. I like a good cream sauce myself as I find the crumb a little dry sometimes. On the other hand the dry is what hubby likes about the pie so it is certainly a personal preference. 



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17