Out of this world Mushroom Beignets!

A few years ago when #3 was all about Disney's Princess and the Frog this recipe was copied for me by a lady from my church. She had the recipe in some cook book she had when her kids were little. Her kids are my parents age so 1950's ish. She new my kid had a love affair with mushrooms and figured it would be the perfect treat for her.  All of a sudden #4 has suddenly fallen in love with the movie and the recipe has made a reappearance!







Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17