Take your slaw from the old stand by to this tangy Green Mansions Slaw

This slaw is different from almost any I have ever seen. Though I have used apples in my slaws I have never had (but will try) pineapple and or grapes in my slaw. This is a very interestingly tropical addition to the picnic mainstay and one I am sure will be the rave of the salad section at any bar b que. I in fact can see this going very well with a good piece of smoked meat. 

The recipe is very simple and easy to make. Light and tangy this slaw is chock full of vitamins with all it's green veg. 


Green Mansion Slaw
Ingredients:
1 head green cabbage
1/2 cup drained pineapple tidbits
1/2 cup halved green grapes
1/2 cup shredded cucumber
Miracle whip

With this recipe you cut out a bowl from your head of cabbage to serve your salad in. The cabbage cut out is shredded or chopped for the salad. Everything is mixed together with just enough Miracle whip to moisten but not drench the slaw.  Salt and pepper to taste.

Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!


To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info

and to sign up.


There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17