Need Help Sleeping? Restful Nights by Espira is what you need


Need Help Sleeping? Restful Nights by Espira is what you need! I know this works because I am a user of this Avon Espira product. Being the type of person who any bit of stress causes endless nights of sleep I was both cautious and hopeful when we Avon Reps were introduced to this product.


Why was I cautious? It's a good question and everyone should ask it. One I have no trouble answering. I do not take many sleep aides because they tend to cause me to sleep walk. As someone who has slept walked since a young age this is not something I want to do. Now any sleep aid can cause sleep walking but I was happy to say this one does not make me do it!  My second reason has a simple answer as well. I just have taken too many sleep aides that didn't work for me. This one does. I am a happy Avon lady!


Things I love about this product?  It is a natural, non-habit-forming supplement that contains Non-GMO ingredients, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. The proprietary combination of melatonin and botanicals such as hops, chamomile and passion flower helps to relax one's mind, which for me is awesome because 10 million things start going through my head the second it touches the pillow. In the mix also is magnesium,  a natural element that helps promote muscle relaxation which for myself helps me wake up less stiff and creaky feeling.  The 60 capsules that come in each bottle are vegetarian as well for those folks who this makes a difference for.




If you would like to see the safety certificates for this product please click here.
 Not sure which of our Espira line is right for you? Take our quiz for recommendations.

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. For adult use only.

Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.

Consult your physician prior to taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.

About Espira

A customized health and wellness line formulated with ingredients to boost and sustain your natural energy, restore your radiance and support your overall health.† Experience results you can see and feel.

† These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.





Follow me on PinterestGoogle and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
 here for more info
and to sign up.
There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17