Whole Glazed Squash ~ Recipe of the day 4/29/17


Now this is basically what my mother did all my life with a little twist. She would cut the squash in half stem to tip and then bake them cut side down. Once cooked she would turn them over and put this glaze minus the water into each squash and let it melt down and serve half shell style, but no bacon...how could she not have BACON!  Also I am the child who insisted on maple sugar in mine while my cousin requested honey and butter.

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info

and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17