Earn Money Easy while relaxing!

Nothing is better then earning some extra cash while just sitting around the house.

I have been a stay at home Mom now for dare I say it out loud .. almost 20 years, there I said it. 20 years and I have done a lot of side things to make ends meet and to have some extra cash to do the fun stuff.  I love selling Avon.  I do well with it and I have come to love writing this blog that I am building up. Those are great but I have a few other tricks up my sleeve to bring in the bucks.

I break these down into 3 categories.

  • Online
  • Apps
  • referrals

None of these will make me a millionaire but I bring in enough for that cute pair of shoes or dinner with my honey!  I don't put in a ton of effort in this either so that's nice. Just squeeze it in while waiting for kids to come out of classes or while watching T.V. 

Online earning.  These are paid for time things like taking surveys or watching videos.  Some places pay or give tokens for searching online or shopping. I do, do surveys but not a ton of them. Mostly I use these when I shop or search for something. Hey if I'm looking something up I might as well earn a little bit off of it! I belong to a few of these sites, most of them pay in Paypal or more often gift cards. Hey, my Amazon addiction can be fed this way.. don't judge!  The onliners I like best have several ways to earn points/cash. See list below

A little of everything Sites:
Mypoints
Inbox dollars
Swagbucks

Apps for cash: These usually have something to do like scan receipts.

Ibotta
SavingStar
Checkout 51


Referrals are links that you post to specific sites. If someone clicks your special links and either joins, buys, fills out or whatever the site is promoting you will earn a small payouts. These links can be posted on social media or blogs as you have seen with this one here. This isn't big payouts and the more places you have to post them and the more people you have to see them the better one can do.
Some of the do all sites also have referrals check banners below for examples.
Referrals:
AmazonAssociates






Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.



There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17