How to sell extra products!

Buying and selling stock for any company can be quite an over whelming task. So many questions go through one's mind.  How much to buy?  What to buy?  What if I don't sell it all?  I didn't sell it all now what?  Oh yeah that happens all the time. First off you will very rarely if ever sell out at any event, any product or company you sell.   That doesn't mean you failed it's just the name of the game. Stores have things on shelves for long periods of time as well. 

So how do I sell off extra stock? One of my most effective ways is my traveling store. Packed up in a tote I carry some of my most commonly sold items, seasonal products and things that I need to sell off for one reason or another quickly.  I make it known I have my traveling store in my car and many of my customers know on delivery that I have goodies for them to pick through.

How this traveling store works.
1. Everything is priced and written down so sales are quick no thinking.
2. Prices include tax and what not so again keeping it quick.
3. Keep it well stocked with a few changes to keep it fresh.
4. Samples and books always in it.
5. I tell people I have my bag and either they come to my car or I bring it in with me.
6. Have order forms ready for if what a customer wants isn't in the bag.
7. Small bags to put purchases in.
8. Smile, Smile, Smile!!!!


Note small items such as lip balms and eyeliners are in baggies so I don't have to dig through bottom of bag to find them.  Also for sanitary reasons I never open products that come in a wrapper.

Like what you see in that bag up there? You can buy some of that stuff in my e-store!
Or better yet become a rep and get amazing deals and commission on yours and others purchases!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17