Cranberry Orange Salad, Thanksgiving style vintage recipe

Cranberries are a quintessential Thanksgiving Day table topper.  This is very close to the recipe my family uses for our table. The one difference being that my Aunt has always added walnuts chopped up and added in as well.  She uses a vintage copper mold to make the jiggly salad all pretty topped off with a sprig of rosemary to give an elegant touch to it all. 



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17